Product Review: Kismet Love Collection





 The other day I received in the mail the most charming little bracelets from the Kismet Love Collection.
Shelly, a fellow Etsian, is the designer of this delightful little accessories and has a beautiful store on the Etsy site. She creates and designs these simple yet elegant little colorful bracelets and has a wonderful purpose to why she has embarked on this journey, on her about page.   Her Mission is clear and that is live and love and that is what has inspired her to create!
 I received 6 of the bracelet: 
1.Make a Wish "Dainty Grey Bracelet with Love charm"
2.Make a Wish "Dainty Blue Bracelet with Bronze Heart"

3.Make a Wish "Red Dainty Bracelet with LOVE charm"
4.Make a Wish "Dainty Bow Bracelet"
5. Baby Blue Macrame Bracelet with Silver Bar
6. purple Ombre Beaded Macrame Bracelet
I will say that I love them all I had a hard time chooseing which ones I wanted, and once I received them they where even more lovely in person. These little bracelets would make great holiday gifts and with prices from $2-7 dollars you can afford to get yourself one to!
If you want more information about the kismet love collection stop by her store!
I also posted some photos below so you can see them, I love them I wear them everyday!


I hope you enjoy!! Talk to everyone soon! <3 Shana

Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, we love to hear from you!

Instagram