RubbishLove Gearing up for the Holidays in the workshop!



Good afternoon everyone , I am writing you from my workshop here in Dayton, Ohio. I started thinking last night about the holidays, and actually I feel like I am running behind. Most of my fellow Etsians have already listed there holiday items, but hey I am new to all this and still trying to get a custom to the whole routine!
 So what I will be working on this week will be:



- Updating & Taking better pictures for my Etsy store
-Working on Holiday Gift tags
-Working on Holiday Greeting Cards
- Adding new signs& items to my store! 
This week should be a busy one trying to catch up everything.
I will be posting tutorials for all the items all the new Items I will adding because, if you didnt know all of my items are upcycled so, i will be using items around the house and items that are trashed to use to make are Christmas Items! Also I will be finishing Part 2 of Going Green to Get some Green! 
 This should be an interesting week so I hope everyone follows and enjoys these posts, also feel free to comment I would love to hear from everyone!! I will talk to you soon!!
-Shana

Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, we love to hear from you!

Instagram