Vintage Monet necklace?

Well this isn't a Diy but I had to talk about this beautiful necklace I have for sale...Well I am not going to say where I got it but I absolutley love it and I am actually having a hard time parting with it, but for the mean time if I do I can make room for more interesting items, you see I can collect all day but  my space becomes very limited very fast, so I do have to part with most of my loves! This piece I currently dont know much about and would actully like to know more.....It is a monet goldtone necklace with layered chains.....




I have this listed on my Etsy store, but if anyone can give me more info about it that would be awesome!!
Thanks everyone have a great day!!

Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, we love to hear from you!

Instagram