CALLING ALL UPCYCLING CRAFTSTERS!!!! YOUR GOING TO WANNA READ THIS!!

 OK HEAR ME OUT
 I have been pondering closing my Etsy store. It's very presence is about to send me over the edge...but I wont get into that because I have an Idea!
  

MY PITCH TO ALL U CRAFTY PEOPLE!
If I close my shop, I will sell directly from my blog. I had the idea to have anyone who wants to sell as well on my blog for free! I am donw with fee's and charges for NOTHING! I want to build a place people can go and get the great items Etsy offers with no BS! 

OK NOW WHAT?
If you are interested please email me rubbishlove22@gmail.com, as I said this is free! I dont want anyone's money and I just want to help others in the same situation as me. I want to build a better experience for us the crafters and as well as customers
Alright that is it please if you are interested I am ready to start this and would love it if anyone could come aboard!!
Thanks 
Shana 

Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, we love to hear from you!

Instagram