Hello and welcome to Rubbishlove services page I Actully offer a lot of different services from crafts and customized pieces to design work. I will be adding more to this page and am working on a cart for easy checkout ....please email me with any questions! rubbishlove@gmail.com

Customized signs....................................................................................................... start @10.99
If you jump to my etsy store here you will find my prices starting with all my custommized signs however
if you would like to email me with dimensions and your idea I can quote you a price.
I make all my signs from up-cycled wood , I dont use templates or stencils I freehand all my work,I also let you decide how it will be hung either with hardware on the back,twine, string etc....it's up to you!
Colors and sizes I have many to choose from or if there is something you see in my store that you want me to make similar for you that is fine to!!
Customized Journals....................................................................................................... starts @15.99
All my journals are also on my etsy store here, and can be customized. These would make great gifts I can add intials pictures anything to make them personal. Email me the size you would like and colors pages. These journals are completly up-cycled to so there are eco-friendly (just how I like it)

Design services....................................................................................................................Starts @14.99
I will be updating this soon but I wanted to let all know this, I can customize your blogger with custom templates,social network icons, facebook images, etsy banners and more. Please email me with your design needs and I will get with ASAP! I will be adding a custom checkout soon!!
You can can buy some of my premade Items below linked to my etsy store...



I am am a jack of all trades if you are needing something or are wondering if I can do something for you please email me, I would be happy to talk to you!
Thanks
Shana

Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, we love to hear from you!

Instagram