Holly, Jolly Eco Holiday!! Fun Holiday Diy !!



Ok I feel like I haven't been posting as much lately, I am going to get back into the groove of things though I have just been super busy lately with orders, which is fine with me:)
 I hope that everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving, I love a Holiday that you get to take off work to over eat! Since it is officially after Thanksgiving it is time to immediately go into the Christmas way of thinking, I love it everyone I know put up a Christmas tree today, I think we are more excited about Christmas , it is like Thanksgiving on steroids, because we get more time off the same big dinner and we get gifts!! So lets get  into to the Christmas spirit by kicking it off with so fun eco-holiday Diy!!

  Here is my list, I'm not checking it twice:) I know I am a dork!

cork planters1.I always seem to list terrariums, I know I just love them and the are so easy to make, but I am pretty sure you get the point ....I LOVE TERRARIUMS! So I have graduated to this, Cork planters. These cute little cork planters would make the best little inexpensive gift, you could make like 20 in no time and have your whole family and friends covered and I am pretty sure they will love them!
You can follow a really cool tutorial here for it















2. This is great for all the women in your life(maybe men) But sugar/salt scrubs are perfect and so easy to make, they hardest part is finding what you will put them in. I like mason jars they are classy yet rustic. Here is a simple sugar/salt scrub recipe
Simple Sugar/Salt scrub
Brown sugar/sea salt
honey
sapphire oil
Vitamin E oil
** you can add your own essential oils to make them smell yummy


3.Buttons to wreaths, I have..If you have buttons like my mother does this wreath would make the perfect holiday gift for someone!
Crafts With Buttons

4.Burlap Roses
Here is a way to give flowers that will last all year, and fit any decor!
[burlap%2520flowers%25202%255B4%255D.jpg]
5. Have a little gift and make your own little envelope using up-cycled scrap paper for it... Tutorial here

6.Diy up-cycled Holiday cards---For a personal touch most people will adore a handmade card well over a store bought one. Honestly do we really even care that much about the card? I dunno, I get them and just don,t feel the warm fuzzies when someone picked one out of a sea of pre-made Hallamark cards...Handmade is the way to get through and showcase your skills!
 1. You can make you own paper from up-cycled paper: Tutorial
 **homemade paper is the best it has great texture and you will have people amazed at your paper making skills!  here is somemore great tutorials for handmade cards that will knock there socks off!! http://blog.practicallygreen.com/2011/12/how-to-make-a-handmade-card-and-why-it-matters/                                                                             

7.Pringles can Makeover!! So this inspired me, to share something that I had done once. You can
decorate the pringles can and dip the pringles in yummy bakers chocolate to make a sweet gift! Trust me cant go wrong with salty sweet!

More Christmas Gift Ideas!



Whoo-Hoo..If you do all those projects you should have plenty of holiday cheer, to hand out this year!!
I hope you enjoyed I will talk to you all soon!


Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, we love to hear from you!

Instagram