I want to introduce the very first featured shop on Rubbishlove, I hope you take time and read these, I think that it is really cool that in the handmade community that you are not just buying a product you are also meeting a real person and creating friendships. I wanted people to be able to get know who is behind making these wonderful handmade gifts. So everyone, thanks so much for stopping by I want to introduce the Kismet Love collection and here is the story of how Kismet came to be by the wonderful owner her self Shelly!

Shelly's story....
I’m the proud owner of KISMET LOVE COLLECTION. I decided to start my little adventure after my son was born a micro-preemie, weighing only 1lb 8 oz. Even as a tiny little baby he had so much strength and fight in him, he is the bravest person I know. AJ made me realize that life is too fragile and short to not take risks and follow your dreams.
            This is why I decided to take my life into my own hands and do something that I always wanted to do. I’ve been a crafty person ever since I can remember so when the idea of making bracelets for others came to me, it seemed so natural.
            I really wanted a name that was personal to me. KISMET means destiny; fate, I truly believe that I was meant to make these items and share them with the world. I also choose LOVE because I make all my items with love and I’m more than happy while making my bracelets. COLLECTION means exactly as you see it, a group of things. So what does KISMET LOVE COLLECTION means to me? It means a collection of items that I love and was meant do make. I hope you enjoy wearing my bracelets as much as I enjoy making them.





You can visit Kismet Love Collection  here: http://www.etsy.com/shop/KismetLoveCollection?ref=search_shop_redirect
Check out her facebook : http://www.facebook.com/KismetLoveCollection?ref=ts&fref=ts

Shelly is also currently running some really great black friday/cyber monday sales  http://www.etsy.com/listing/115530118/bogo-sale-black-friday-cyber-monday-sale
  you can check here Etsy store out for all the details which is listed above.




I want to thank Shelly for letting us talk about her for a bit and, we apperciate her making her wonderful bracelets.
Thanks everyone for reading I hope enjoyed getting to know a handmade artist......and don't forget to buy handmade!!

Love you all,
Shana

Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, we love to hear from you!

Instagram