Organize your home with up-cycled Items!!

I have a lot of stuff! Between me and my husband and my kiddos and small space we can generate a cluttered mess. I home school my kids and I work from home so I have a business/ elemtarty school in a small space organization is a must. But organizing can be expensive buying those crappy plastic compartments and tubs it seems a little ridiculous to just simply keep your home neat. So I have found some tutorial to help de-clutter your home and I will show you my little up-cycled are to!

1.Boxes
Boxes are a great way to organize, I get plenty of them and you can usually get people to give you them for free. Here are some tutorials to make your boxes prettier and useful in organization!

You can read this box to awesome storage tutorial here 

DIY Tutorial: Circular bookshelve made of cardboard. @Katrina Swiney
This is really cool cardboard tutorial making shelves here
You could make this any size and shape



Make your magazine or paper holder from cardboard boxes here






 
Make your own cardboard furniture here  There are several really
cool ideas at that site.

Pretty cardboard storage here

2. Milk jug Love
Turn your milk jug into some cool space savers!




Tutorial here







More milk jug love here

3.Organize and decorate with Mason Jars
https://brightnest-assets.s3.amazonaws.com/blog/uploads/2012/02/MJ11.jpg 
This is a great resource for all kinds of really cool ways to use
mason jars...here

4. Organize with CANS!
http://media-cache-ec6.pinterest.com/upload/89016530104841030_srpwcWRU.jpg


Awesome organization with CANS here
Bling Storage
Some reall cool Gardening organizing/decorating all up cycled here

tin can storage

5. Pallets for fun!! I LOVE PALLETS
Here is one of my all time favorites pallets, they are so easy to get
and with some simple tools you can start making some spectaclar
home organization!

pallet bookshelves
Wooden pallet bookcase!!
Pallets  Now this one works for me.  Bingo!!!!




Ok that is it for now I think my next post will decorating your home with up-cycled items
it should be really fun....if you liked this post you should check out
some of these other cool tutorials

1.How to up-cycle into sensational items you can use at home!
2.Lets Have a Little fun...Up-cycling Jewelry, How to!
3.Thrifty Fun!!

4.RubbishTalk: Will You Be Forced To Up-Cycle?

Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, we love to hear from you!

Instagram