Are you looking for a awesome holiday gift?

Well I am gearing up for the holidays I have stocking-stuffer's bought for my kiddos and I am done to just a few more things to make for friends and family this year! I have setting my shop up with some great sales so everyone can afford a gift from my shop. I have prices ranging from $8.99 - $60.00, I even had some buy one get ones and including gift wrap. I am wanting to show all the ways that signs can make wonderful gifts for any age. 
  Why are signs such great gifts?
First of all because you can really make anything you can imagine, that kinda makes it a little to broad so I will give you  some ideas for awesome gifts. 
-Family name 
-important dates: marriage, baby, kids birthdays, anniversary
- favorite sports team
-favorite words,quotes and sayings are great
- kids rooms signs
-I even do designs and silhouettes

There are others but that is a good start to think of, this year on my list I am making signs for some folks in my family. 
So whoever is on your holiday gift list this year there is sign for them.

I have made a list of some of my items I offer.


Wood sign- Great holiday gifts--Sale

Create a signs Holiday sale---customized signs personalized signs. family signs wedding signs 

personalized signs--name signs--- baby names ,wedding signs,holiday decor--holiday gifts $35.99

Wood sign: Luminary custom signs, name sign wood sign, wood sign, wood sign $29.99

Wood sign: Luminary custom signs, name sign wood sign, wood sign, wood sign 

personalized wooden signs--handmade signs, create a sign, home decor and inspirational signs $25.99

personalized wooden signs--handmade signs, create a sign, home decor and inspirational signs

 

personalized wood sign--create a sign-$8.99

personalized wood sign--create a sign- 

 

You can view all my items from my shop here: 

RubbishLove shoppe

Email me with Questions:rubbishlove22@gmail.com

I hope to talk you all soon:)

  

 

Unknown

2 comments:

  1. love these pieces! visiting you from the etsy promote your blog(s) team :) great blog!

    Saralyn

    www.studiomaisonblog.us

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry it has taken this long to respond it is has been very busy, I hope you had a wonderful Christmas! Thank you so much for your comment:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, we love to hear from you!

Instagram