Window of opportunity, turning old windows into something useful



Hello everyone I wanted to share what I go my hands on and that is some 100 year old windows. They are huge and beautiful, pain is chipping and the glass is kinda wavy when look through it they are wonderful!
So I am excited because I am going to feature them on my shop this week. I have painted the frame and distressed it and also have put chalkboard paint on the window so now they are really cool chalkboards.
I will be getting more some with the grids and some like these but I will be offering a customize your
window with either just painting the frame or adding the chalkboard paint or even adding a painting or design to it. I am excited about this because I have wanted to work with windows since I opened my shop.
Here are some examples of the one I painted with chalkboard paint.





As you can see I have it placed above my messy desk but I love it, I hope I am able to part with it:)
You can check out the chalkboard window here at my shop:http://www.etsy.com/shop/RubbishLove

IF you are interested in one or have any questions please feel free to write me:)
Thanks everyone have a great day:)
Shana

Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, we love to hear from you!

Instagram