Mason Jar planters>>>ORGANIZE, PLANT...FUN!


I love these new little creations of mine, they are perfectly rustic, which as you all know I LOVE.
I have wanted to make these for a while but haven't had the time for it, so I decided today would be the day! So here they are and they are now for sale at our new store www.rubbishloveshoppe.com
They are only 19.99 and that comes with your choice of paint or just leave it naturally distressed like mine!
Here are few pics so you can see it all of it's glory:)










 You can check this little re-purposed beauties and more of my items on my website...we love making items that are re-purposed and can be re-loved!


www.rubbishloveshoppe.com

Unknown

1 comment:

  1. I can totally picture paintbrushes and pencils in these! Love 'em!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, we love to hear from you!

Instagram