Back to business...where I have been??

Ok I started this blog almost a year ago and with high hopes to be one of the best in blogging. I do believe that is everyones goal but I do not like when I quit on something. So I started out great and I have truly slacked off, well here is my pledge to you all I am back with a vengeance because I want this blog to be amazing and I want it amazing for all of you who are reading it right now.
  So where have I been? Well honestly, working my butt off. My blog is suffering but business is growing and I have been painting signs and helping make mason jar chandeliers for the last 6 months. Anyone who has every ran a business knows how much work goes into this kind of lifestyle and it is not always roses being your own boss. You have to kick your own butt, there is no one there to do it other than the customers and that is something you just don't want. I feel like RubbishLove has not only grown as in business wise but smarter and more ethically. We have learned so much this past year and we used all that info to only make us better. We are still learning though, as we all should be still doing. So in a nutshell this is my comeback statement for all you readers that may have forgot me, I would have forgot me to: ) I am ready to do something and so I am!
Alright I hope you all enjoy the new look and the new vibe, I will talk to ya'll soon:))

Don't forget to everything like you mean it and enjoy every moment because now is all we really have.
Love ya,
Shana

Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, we love to hear from you!

Instagram