DIY Quick and Easy Reclaimed Hippie Headband

I was recently told by a good friend of mine Gayle Smith of French Country Love that I need to try headbands. I am a total hippie at heart and I loved this idea and I loved it so much that I decided to make one. I am a total on a whim kinda of girl which means if I do like something I want to do it and do it NOW and I want to be able to accomplish it fairly quickly.  So I made a quick and easy Diy Hippie headband tutorial for everyone. I hope everyone enjoys this tutorial   :P













Basically this was done with a tie strap shirt, this can be done with any t-shirt as well.
You can cut strips from the bottom of a t-shirt and when you pull the t-shirt it kinda makes a
a tube shape and makes any uneven cuts look much cleaner. You can cut 4 and do the
same technique I showed you with the straps. Or you can head over to your local thrift-shop and
find one of these shirts for yourself!


Send me your pics and we can show the world our hippie headbandz!

I hope you liked this post if you want to see something else send me your ideas and I will make it!!

Love you all!
<3~Shana

Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, we love to hear from you!

Instagram