In loving memory signs..Sign made for loved ones who have departed on and the words that stay with us forever

I have recently been asked to do some new signs, these signs where for a woman who lost a dear friend to cancer, before the woman passed she left here loved ones a letter and this letter is what I painted onto here sign it says,

 " Always be good, kind and generous. And those qualities must be seamless. Pray and decide what you feel is right and true so that, when faced with adversity, you remain true to yourself and to what is right. It is easy to waver and to move toward selfishness when life gets hard. That is a test of faith, and love will always help you to find your way." ~Carrie in her letter to Matteo and Francesca

This sign was not the biggest or most elaborate


 sign I have painted but it has been so far one of the most meaningful. I painted these words on 6 signs,and after painting them I had memorized each line. When I had first read the letter I thought it was beautiful but after hours of being with it and painting it I realized how much truth that was in this last letter. I will forever remember and keep these words and even though this woman has passed on, her words will be in me and others who read this sign forever. 

This is one of the reasons I so enjoy what I do, words and thoughts are so IMPORTANT to me, I believe they are what shape and mold us and they make us who where are. We center our lives around words and thoughts  and people who are dear to us live on forever in our upholding of there thoughts and beliefs. 

I think it is absolutely incredible that words that where spoken thousands of years before still hold value and influence us in our lives today, it is part of our eternity here words and thoughts that NEVER die. 

I wanted to share with you all how much it meant to me and I wanted to encourage you all to keep close the words that inspire and influence you. Everything has a power and a force to it and words can make a life or break that is amazing! Choose your words, choose your thoughts and stay amazing!!

~Love ya'll, Shana






Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, we love to hear from you!

Instagram