Pumpkin Chai BABY, DIY......Make the best damn chai at your home...
































Ok I am coffee fanatic I have been I think since I was born, I can't say for sure but I know as far back as I can remember I have been drinking coffee. As a child around the age of 5 I remember being dropped off over at my grandma's and grandpas early in the morning before my mom would go to work. They would still be in there pj's sipping on there coffee. I always loved the smell and everything about coffee so I wanted to sip coffee too. Well My grandma would make me a cafe au lait( I didn't know that then) which is simply coffee and milk( I got mainly milk). But that drink I LOVED, I can still remember they way the maxwell house tasted and the amount she used of each. Now days I pretty hardcore, I drink my coffee black and have since around the age of 8 or so. I also drink coffee all day for the most part, I LOVE it.
I loved it so much that even was a barista for the first part of my 20's and would still do if someone asked. My dream which I am sure will happen because I am destined to it, is to own a coffeeshop. I know all those crazy science about brewing the perfect cup of coffee, I know how to make a FANTASTIC latte and what happens after certain temperatures. I know that espresso has about a 10 sec life-span of preserving the flavor and you need to get it into milk FAST you loose ALL that flavor and it becomes bitter. Yes I will own a coffee-shop:)

Ok so I wanted to start sharing some of my info because everyone else seems to love coffee as well. So today I want to share my secret to AWESOME chai at home and pumpkin chai!



To start, I want to let everyone know that chai does have caffeine in it and a little more than a regular cup of coffee so if you are sensitive to caffeine please be careful!

My favorite chai mix of all time is found at Sam's club. It is called mystic chai, you have to get this kind it is the best out there that I have had. It is a powered chai, I am not a fan of liquid chai's at all, I kinda think they are gross.

But get mystic chai, if you can find it email me and I will go to Sams club and get it for you and ship it to...and I am serious!
No one should live with out chai!


Chai is quite simply to make and you can kinda develop your own recipe as you go but here is how I have ALWAYS made it and gotten rave reviews.

-16 oz cup ( fall color preferably:-)

- 2 scoops of mystic chai

-HOT water ( enough to go over the chai powder, we don't want it watery. This step is to make sure the chai powder is mixed)

- Fill the rest of the way with milk and mix

Now depending on how you drink it...I like it iced:)

I will add less milk and ton of ice, then mix it with a spoon to make the perfect iced chai.


Here is the best part....
-Add cool whip, or your choice of whipped topping!
- Add cinnamon on top ( This ties the whole thing together)


To make pumpkin chai:
You can add that pumpkin creamer I taught you to make last week and subsitute half the milk for half of the creamer....it is OH SO GOOD!
Or if you have store brand, it tends to be sweeter I would add about a quarter  and the rest milk and taste it.
















Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, we love to hear from you!

Instagram