5 Favorite items from FrenchcountryLove



I have a wonderful friend of mine who I featured about a month back here. She has a beautiful little 
boutique that features cottage inspired items and there is nothing I don't like about her shop. She has added some new products that I adore and I wanted to share them with you because I think you will love them to!

5.Chalk board picture frame




4.spindle chair


3.Vintage End table



2.French country bench



And my number one all favorite item....

DRUM ROLL PLEASE!

1.Drop Cloth area rug




























Why are these my favorite??? 
Well these are beautiful original hand painted rugs. They are the perfect addition to anyone's home. They add a soft touch that immediately brightens and quiets your room by giving it that perfect cottage look.

Please visit my gorgeous friend Gayle here: FrenchCountryLove tell her Shana sent you:))

Always remember to spread the love post, pin, tweet and share:))

I love you all~Shana





Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, we love to hear from you!

Instagram