TOP 5 SUPER EASY MOST AWESOME DIY GIFTS!



Today is valentines day and love is in the air!! My Facebook is filled with pics of people receiving beautiful gifts from the ones they love and my kids and I made cards for people today. ( If you would like to read more about my homeschooling go here)
So I was inspired to to do a post on easiest DIY gifts. If you are in a pinch or are low on funds you can still make something that they will love:)


#1 SUGAR SCRUB
I did a post a while back on my easy to make sugar scrub you can find the link here.
#2 WOODEN PICTURE ART
This is a great idea, use a piece of wood, either stain (or paint it if you don't have stain) add your picture and cute saying....WAHHH-LAA! If you don't have a graphics program like photoshop, you there are free graphic editors you can get like:
~gimp
~Pixlr
~paint



 



























#3FORK BRACLET
These are beautiful and most of have a spare fork lying around:) This is a video tutorial on how to make it.

 #4  CUTTING BOARD
Who would have thought it but the cutting board has become one of the most popular gift items of the year....and the best part is they are SUPER easy to make:) Click here for tutorial



 #5 CANDLE HOLDERS

Simple to make the most beautiful candle holders of the year!!





I hope you enjoyed! If you did please comment and share:) 

YOU MAY ALSO LIKE THESE POSTS!!









Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, we love to hear from you!

Instagram